The true fit suit dress is reversible and versatile. It is hemmed right below the knee for added comfort. The dress is perfect for ambient weather in temperate climates. Wear it at 10°C -30°C or in an air-conditioned space.
On one side, it comes in an Australian recycled polyester fabric which is made from post-consumer waste. This fabric comes with a twill weave and weft stretch. It's lightweight, wrinkle-resistant, moisture-wicking, and feels as luxurious as your wool blazer.
On the other side, it has a breathable handloom fabric woven by Indian artisan in a houndstooth-inspired weave.
The exterior pockets feature a cotton knit insert which can be pulled out to clean your glasses or phone screen on the go.
Button down the black side for an important meeting or dress up the grey side with a thick belt for a desk-to-date situation. The styling possibilities are endless!
- The suit dress is reversible. Just turn it inside out to wear the other side
- Deep pockets to fit large-screened phones, wallets and to keep your hands cozy when the office gets a bit chilly
- Knitted Cotton pocket bags which can be pulled out to clean your glasses and phone screen
Fabric Details & Care
- Side 1- Color: Jet Black | 45% recycled polyester, 51% organic cotton, 4% spandex
- Side 2- Color: Black and Grey | 100% handwoven cotton
- Spot clean and air dry in shade after 1-4 wears
- Machine-wash on gentle cycle and spin in low-temperature water after 4-7 wears
- Hand wash for best results. We promise, loved clothes last.
- Dry with black side out and grey side in
- Steam iron both sides on low temperature
Shipping & Delivery
- Free shipping on all orders across India
- Domestic orders will be delivered in 4-7 days
- Standard shipping charges apply at checkout automatically for international orders
- International orders will be delivered in 7-15 days
- Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
An exclusive copy of The Redoers Book is delivered at your doorstep on ordering The Reversible.